SOLUTIONS that teach your team how to have a healthier, more efficient lifestyle
The purpose of our workshops and online video coaching program is to enhance the health and wellness of each individual at a physical, mental and emotional level so they can become healthier and happier and therefore be more efficient in both life and work environments.
Click here to view our online video coaching program. We offer a number options for the delivery of our face-to-face corporate wellness workshops:
- Option One: consists of a four-hour session and focuses on how to build resilience, positivity and happiness in the workplace for more productive outcomes.
- Option Two: consists of a four-hour session and gives participants an overview of the building blocks towards better health and wellbeing.
- Option Three: consists also of a four-hour session and focuses on how to achieve peak performance in the workplace.
- Option Four: consists of a series of four modules of one and half hours each, which cover the building blocks towards better health and wellbeing in more detail. The module form offers follow-up between sessions in order to ensure better results in adopting some healthy changes and more hands-on exercises and practices.
- Option Five: consists of a full day program combining options 1, 2 and 3.
We also offer tailor-made corporate wellness workshops and focus on topics more specific to your needs, as well as participate in off-site and business conferences. Some of the topics we cover in our corporate wellness programs are:
- Building resilience
- Stress management
- Achieving peak performance
- Work life balance
- How to increase energy levels
- Building blocks towards great health including:
- The importance of hydration
- Nutrition for optimum health
- Healthy Mind: how to develop mindfulness and a positive attitude in life
Corporate wellness programs can support your team and your business.
Please call Jeannine Walsh on 0413 989 019 or e-mail us at email@example.com to find out more about Wellness First corporate wellness programs.
Read about our 30 Minute Health Breaks Workplace Wellness Program.